Domiciliary Care - Supported Living - 24 Hour Live-In Care
We are recruiting for Full Time, Part Time and Live-In Carer positions, in the Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire Bristol and Birmingham Areas. A Full comprehensive training and induction programme is provided, benefits include, Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay, Free Uniforms and recommend a friend scheme.Read more
" To promote the independence, inclusion and well-being of people with care and support needs. We do this by working with the people we support and their families and support networks to deliver innovative, high quality services that meet individual needs and aspirations in a person centred manner."
We work with our service users, their families and support networks to :
- Empower people to gain confidence, life skills and an independent life.
- Ensure the privacy, dignity and respect of service users.
- Improve their physical, mental health and well-being.
- Respect and value their religious, cultural and ethical beliefs.
- Enable people to strive to achieve their goals and aspirations.
- Respect and uphold the rights and choices of service users as equal citizens.
Kensington Community Care draws on more than 20 years experience of providing homecare and support to people living in their own homes in our...read more...
Staff & Training
We recognise that for our service users the most important people in our organisation are the care and support workers with whom the service users...read more...